- A bachelor degree of at least Lower Second class or its equivalent from a recognized university;
- For applicants whose mother tongue is not English, a good IELTS score of at least 7.0 is required. This requirement is waived if applicants have earned their Bachelor’s degree from a university where English is the medium of instruction.
- No prior working experience is required
Nanyang Technological University’s academic year commences in August and ends in July of the following year. ADM has one intake per academic year in August.
The application deadlines are as shown below:
||1st September 2018 to 31st March 2019
(Application deadline extended!)
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to apply online at https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/webexe/owa/pgr$adm_main.notice with the following supporting documents which must be in English. Otherwise, they must be accompanied by certified translations in English language.
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Academic transcripts and certificate for Bachelor degree;
- Report from 2 academic referees;
- IELTS Score (if applicable);
- Passport’s personal particular page / Identification card;
- Scholarly writing sample, if available ;
- Personal statement
Please print out a copy of the completed application form and send it to ADM’s Graduate Programmes Office together with all the required supporting documents by the application deadline:
ADM Graduate Programmes Office (Level 3)
School of Art, Design and Media
81 Nanyang Drive,