- A bachelor degree of at least Lower Second class or its equivalent from a recognized university;
- For applicants whose mother tongue is not English, a good IELTS score of at least 7.0 is required. This requirement is waived if applicants have earned their Bachelor’s degree from a university where English is the medium of instruction.
- No prior working experience is required
Nanyang Technological University’s academic year commences in August and ends in July of the following year. ADM has one intake per academic year in August.
The application deadlines are as shown below:
||1 Sept 2020 - 15 Mar 2021
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to apply online at https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/webexe/owa/coal_main.notice with the following supporting documents which must be in English. Otherwise, they must be accompanied by certified translations in English language.
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Academic transcripts and certificate for Bachelor degree;
- Report from 2 academic referees;
- IELTS Score (if applicable);
- Passport’s personal particular page / Identification card;
- Scholarly writing sample, if available ;
- Personal statement