In addition to their BFA majors, ADM students can choose to complete one of the minors available in the other schools throughout the University. A full list of minor programmes is indicated on the following page in the University's website:
MINOR PROGRAMMES FOR UNDERGRADUATES
Students declare a minor at the beginning of the Academic Year directly to the Office of Academic Services (OAS). Depending on the structure of the minor chosen, a total of 15 or 16 AUs needs to be completed.
Students may use the AUs allocated to GER Unrestricted Electives towards a declared minor. Minor courses are excluded from the S/U option. For students admitted before AY2011, the remaining 6–7 AUs required to obtain the minor must be completed in addition to the 144 AUs required for a BFA degree.
* A maximum of ONE (1) GER CORE or GER Prescribed Elective is allowed to be counted towards the Minor in Art History requirement (provided the GER CORE or GER Prescribed Elective is also in the Minor's list of courses). This applies to students admitted in AY2013 onwards.
**ADM students are not allowed to double count the following Core Art History courses (4AUs) towards the requirements for the BFA and the Minor in Art History.
Core Art History courses (4AUs)
- DD2005 Survey of New Media
- DD3005 Survey of Modern Art, 1900-1945
- DD3006 Art in the Age of Colonialism
- DD3011 Contemporary South-East Asian Art
- DD3014 From Modern to Post-Modern Art 1945-1985
Minor Programme offered by ADM and College of Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences