• An overview of different functions for the moving image beyond entertainment and information
• New capture technologies (beyond sound and image).
- location-awareness, motion capture, facial recognition systems etc
• New types of assembly systems
• New visualities and narrative:
- Remix culture and the DIY movement
• New developments in high-end projection systems and immersive systems and the Expanded Cinema movement of the 1960’s
• Projection systems:
- Kinetic projectors, architectural and landscape, stereoscopy, dome-based, CAVE, panoramas, etc.
• Projected grafitti.