The ADM internship course is a 10 weeks programme that begins at the end of Year 3 standing and student will be awarded 6 Academic Units (AUs) upon successful completion of the internship.
The internship is optional and students must meet the eligible criteria to be eligible to register for the internship at the start of each semester.
- Student must achieve at least 72 Academic Units (AUs) & above
- Students must have at least Year 3 standing
Assessment and Supervision
- Each student will be supervised by an ADM faculty, over and above the organization supervisor
- The ADM internship programme is a "passed/failed" subject and no letter grade will be awarded
- Students will be assess on the following:
- 3 online E-journals assessment by ADM faculty (submitted on week 3, 6 and 10)
- A mid-attachment review assessment by organization supervisor and ADM faculty
- Assessment of Work in organization by organization supervisor
Assessment criteria by ADM faculty
Interpersonal relationships reflection
Organization supervisor feedback reflection
Quality of E-journals
Assessment criteria by Organisation supervisor
Quality of work produced
Social skills & Teamwork
Work attitude & Personal discipline
Initiative & Motivation to learn
Leave during Internship
In general, leave will not be granted for vacation, religious camps, summer internship, work and travel. If student applies for any leave of absence and is approved, be prepared to extend internship to cover leave of absence.
Leave application form is to be sent to Career and Attachment Office (CAO) for processing, CAO will consult organization for decision.
Do not enter any kind of agreement and contract with organization, unless you are very sure that there will not be any conflict of interest; if unsure, check with Career and Attachment Office (CAO).
Please do not re-negotiate allowance but you may accept any increase or bonus given to you. You may be asked to sign non-disclosure if the work is confidential.
Briefing and Enquiries
There will be a briefing for ADM Year 3 students in late August or early September. You will be notified through students' NTU email.
If you have any queries on Internship, please email or contact:
Ms Angeline Yam
Senior Lecturer and internship coordinator (ADM)
Contact No: 65138671
Ms Jenny Lim
Executive Assistant (Internship/Career Services)
Contact No: 6790 4018
Mrs Chong-Goh Mei Eng
Deputy Director (Internship/Career Services)
Contact No: 6790 4924
For more information on ADM Internship, please refer to this link: http://blogs.ntu.edu.sg/adminternship/